Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dylans 4's and 2's

So today was a regular day full of errands and staying cool. I did alittle house work, made brownies and did some cleaning. Nothing major, until......
Dylan had his 4yr check up tonight, he is perfectly healthy but needed for vaccinations. Not a happy camper, he cried so much and I felt so bad for him. They told me that they would hurt especially 1 of them. As we were leaving this is what he told me:
He is 42lbs....He is 42 inches....He is 4yrs old... AND he had 4 shots, 2 in each arm.
Thats alot of 4's and 2's .
He also informed me on the way to Starbucks to get his apple juice box in the green box, that he dosen't like getting shot and he wants to be like yesterday when he didn't have 4 holes in his arms. He also informed the starbucks women that he has 4 holes in his arms.

Its official, the mind of a 4yr old is absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment